Hornets vs Jazz Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 20)
Hornets vs Jazz Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Charlotte Hornets (16-16, 8-12 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (20-9, 10-6 Home)
Date: Monday, December 20, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Arena — Salt Lake City, UT
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Hornets vs Jazz Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+480) | UTAH: (-650)
Spread: CHA: +11.5 (-110) | UTAH: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 235.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHA: (+13000) | UTAH: (+1100)
Hornets vs Jazz Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah Jazz win (90.6%)
Hornets vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Charlotte is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Charlotte's last 12 games.
- Utah is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games against Charlotte.
- The total has hit the over in four of Utah's last six games against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Jazz Prop Bets
- Donovan Mitchell — 26.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Bojan Bogdanovic — 17.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Rudy Gobert — 15.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Rudy Gobert — 15.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Royce O'Neale — 5.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Donovan Mitchell — 3.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- Mike Conley — 6.5: Over (+112) | Under (-140)
- Donovan Mitchell — 5.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.