Giants vs Bengals Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 12 NFL Game
By michael obermuller
Giants vs Bengals Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Game
New York Giants (3-7, 1-4 Away) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (2-7-1, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Paul Brown Stadium — Cincinnati, OH
Giants vs Bengals Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (-270) | CIN: (+220)
Spread: NYG: -6 (-110) | CIN: +6 (-110)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: (93%) | CIN: (7%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYG: (+13000) | CIN: (+150000)
Giants vs Bengals Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bengals
Giants vs Bengals Betting Trends
- The Giants are 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The Giants are 5-17 straight up in its last 22 games.
- Cincinnati is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Cincinnati's last six games.
Giants vs Bengals Stats
- The Giants are averaging 19.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 23.6 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is averaging 21.3 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 27.8 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.