Fresno State vs Boise State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Fresno State vs Boise State Basketball Game Info
Fresno State Bulldogs (5-5, 3-5 Mountain West) vs. Boise State Broncos (12-1, 8-0 Mountain West)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ExtraMile Arena – Boise, ID
Fresno State vs Boise State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FRES: (+980) | BOISE: (-1800)
Spread: FRES: +13.5 (-104) | BOISE: -13.5 (-118)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FRES: (20%) | BOISE: (80%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FRES: (N/A) | BOISE: (+11000)
Fresno State vs Boise State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Fresno State: 6.9%
Boise State: 93.1%
Fresno State vs Boise State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated Fresno State, 87-53, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 25, 2020.
- Boise State is 23-21 all-time in 44 head-to-head games against Fresno State.
- Fresno State is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Boise State.
- Fresno State is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boise State's last five games against Fresno State.
- Fresno State lost to Nevada, 79-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 17, 2021.
- Boise State defeated Wyoming, 90-70, in its most recent game on Jan. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.