Barboza vs Ige Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC on ESPN 10 Featherweight Bout — Main Card
"Junior" Edson Barboza (20-8-0, 12 KO, 1 submission) vs. "Dynamite" Dan Ige (13-2-0, 3 KO, 5 submission)
Date: Saturday, May 16, 2020.
Fight Time: This fight will be the third fight on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Barboza vs Ige Odds & Betting Info
All UFC on ESPN 10 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Edson Barboza: (-124)
- Dan Ige: (+106)
Method of Victory:
Method of victory props are not yet available, but will be updated when they are made available on FanDuel Sportsbook early in the week.
Barboza vs Ige Betting Trends
- Barboza lost to Paul Felder, by decision, in his most recent fight on Sep. 7, 2019.
- Ige defeated Mirsad Bektic, by decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Ige averages 3.89 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
- Barboza averages 4.01 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43 percent accuracy rate.
- Ige averages 2.69 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62 percent defense rate.
- Barboza averages 4.16 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60 percent defense rate.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.