Cubs vs Tigers Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread and Prediction for MLB Game
By Larry Rupp
Cubs vs Tigers Game Info
Chicago Cubs (17-10, 5-2 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (11-15, 4-9 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 24, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
How to Watch: FS1
Cubs vs Tigers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-132) | DET: (+114)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+110) | DET: +1.5 (-130)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHC: (N/A) | DET: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CHC: (+1500) | DET: (+16000)
Cubs vs Tigers Probable Pitchers
Cubs: Alec Mills (2-2, 4.76 ERA)
Tigers: Casey Mize (0-0. 6.23 ERA)
Cubs vs Tigers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Cubs vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of the Cubs' last seven games.
- The Cubs are 5-13 straight up in their last 18 games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Detroit's last 12 games.
- Detroit is 2-10 straight up in its last 12 games.
Cubs vs Tigers Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.52 runs per game this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.37 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 4.62 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Detroit is surrendering 5.81 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.