Covington vs Woodley Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 11 Welterweight Bout - Main Event
Colby "Chaos" Covington (15-2-0, 2 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley (19-5-1, 7 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Covington vs Woodley Odds & betting Info
All UFC Vegas 11 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Colby Covington: (-360)
- Tyron Woodley: (+290)
Covington vs Woodley Betting Trends
- Colby Covington lost to Kamaru Usman, by TKO, in his most recent bout on Dec. 14, 2019.
- Tyron Woodley lost to Gilbert Burns, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on May 30, 2020.
- Covington averages 4.17 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37 percent accuracy rate.
- Woodley averages 2.38 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
- Covington averages 3.02 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55 percent defense rate.
- Woodley averages 2.65 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65 percent defense rate.
- Covington has a 51 percent takedown accuracy rate.
- Woodley has a 90 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!