Cody Garbrandt vs Kai Kara-France Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 269 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Garbrandt vs Kara-France Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 269 — Main Card Flyweight Bout
Charles "No Love" Garbrandt (12-4-0, 10 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Kai "Don't Blink" Kara-France (22-9-0, 10 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 11, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Garbrandt vs Kara-France Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 269 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cody Garbrandt: (-152)
- Kai Kara-France: (+124)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Garbrandt by KO/TKO: (+190)
- Garbrandt by Points: (+300)
- Garbrandt by Submission: (+1600)
- Kara-France by KO/TKO: (+360)
- Kara-France by Points: (+340)
- Kara-France by Submission: (+1800)
Garbrandt vs Kara-France Prediction
UFC 269 Garbrandt-Kara-France prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Cody Garbrandt (56%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (55%)
Garbrandt vs Kara-France Betting Trends & Stats
- Cody Garbrandt lost to Rob Font, by decision, in his last fight on May 22, 2021.
- Kai Kara-France defeated Rogério Bontorin, by KO, in his last fight on March 6, 2021.
- Garbrandt averages 3.35 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Kara-France averages 5.02 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Garbrandt averages 3.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Kara-France averages 3.84 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 66% defense rate.
- Garbrandt averages 0.84 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Kara-France has an 87% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.