Clippers vs Suns Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Clippers (43-20, 19-12 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (43-18, 23-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: PHX Arena — Phoenix, AZ
Clippers vs Suns Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+150) | PHO: (-178)
Spread: LAC: +4 (-110) | PHO: -4 (-110)
Total: 221 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (31%) | PHO: (69%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+600) | PHO: (+2400)
Clippers vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Clippers vs Suns Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games against Phoenix.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Clippers' last seven games.
- Phoenix is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Phoenix's last 16 games.
- The Clippers lost to New Orleans, 120-103, in their most recent game on April 26, 2021.
- Phoenix defeated New York, 118-110, in its most recent game on April 26, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.