Celtics vs Nuggets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Celtics vs Nuggets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Boston Celtics (27-26, 10-16 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (34-18, 18-9 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 11, 2021
Time: 3:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Celtics vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+240) | DEN: (-295)
Spread: BOS: +7 (-110) | DEN: -7 (-110)
Total: 221.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (34%) | DEN: (66%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+6000) | DEN: (+1400)
Celtics vs Nuggets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Celtics vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in seven of Boston's last eight games.
- Boston is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Denver.
- Denver is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Denver's last five games against Boston.
- Boston defeated Minnesota, 145-136 (OT), in its most recent game on April 9, 2021.
- Denver defeated San Antonio, 121-119, in its most recent game on April 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.