Boise State vs Wyoming Basketball Game Info
Boise State Broncos (10-1, 6-0 MWC) vs. Wyoming Cowboys (7-2, 1-1 MWC)
Date: Monday, Jan. 11, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Arena Auditorium – Laramie, WY
Boise State vs Wyoming Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (-405) | WYO: (+320)
Spread: BSU: -8.5 (-106) | WYO: +8.5 (-114)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BSU: (49%) | WYO: (51%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BS: (+11000) | WYO: (N/A)
Boise State vs Wyoming Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boise State: 90.6%
Boise State vs Wyoming Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated Wyoming, 71-70, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 7, 2020.
- Boise State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Wyoming.
- Boise State is 96-39 in the 135 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Wyoming.
- Boise State defeated Air Force, 80-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 8, 2021.
- Wyoming lost to Fresno State, 81-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 4, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!