Bills vs Jets Game Info
Buffalo Bills (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. New York Jets (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Bills vs Jets Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+148) | NYJ: (-170)
Spread: BUF: +3 (-110) | NYJ: -3 (-110)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BUF: 39% | NYJ: 61%
Bills vs Jets Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against the Jets.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Buffalo's last nine games when playing on the road against the Jets.
- The Jets are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the AFC East.
- The Jets are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games at home.
Bills vs Jets Stats
- Buffalo averaged 16.8 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Buffalo surrendered 23.4 PPG last season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- The Jets averaged 20.8 PPG last season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- The Jets surrendered 27.6 PPG last season (No. 29 in the NFL).
Bills vs Jets Prop Bet
All Bills-Jets odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Buffalo Bills by 1-13 Points (+190) – The Bills and Jets have competed one of the most even division rivalries over the last three seasons. In the last eight meetings between these two teams, has the winning side outscored their opponent by 13 or fewer points in six contests, with each team recording four wins apiece. The Bills have the stronger defense heading into this matchup and if the Jets' offense starts slow, the Buffalo could steal a close one in the Meadowlands.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.