Muhammad vs Luque Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 51 — Main Event Welterweight Bout
Belal "Remember The Name" Muhammad (20-3-0, 4 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Vicente "The Silent Assassin" Luque (21-7-1, 11 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 8:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Muhammad vs Luque Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 51 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Belal Muhammad: (+136)
- Vicente Luque: (-168)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Muhammad by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Muhammad by Points: (N/A)
- Muhammad by Submission: (N/A)
- Luque by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Luque by Points: (N/A)
- Luque by Submission: (N/A)
Muhammad vs Luque Prediction
UFC Vegas 51 Muhammad-Luque prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Vicente Luque (82%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (68%)
Muhammad vs Luque Betting Trends & Stats
- Belal Muhammad defeated Stephen Thompson, by decision, in his last fight on Dec. 18, 2021.
- Vicente Luque defeated Michael Chiesa, by submission, in his last fight on Aug. 7, 2021.
- Muhammad averages 4.55 strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Luque averages 5.65 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Muhammad averages 3.61 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Luque averages 5.67 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Muhammad has a 92% takedown defense rate.
- Luque averages 0.64 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.