Arsenal vs Liverpool Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Soccer
Arsenal (12-14-9, 50 points) vs. Liverpool (30-3-2, 93 points)
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Start Time: 3:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium – London, England, UK
TV Coverage: NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) [United States]
Arsenal vs Liverpool Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARS: (+290) | LIV: (-120) | DRAW: (+300)
Spread: ARS: +1 (-105) | LIV: -1 (+230)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-170) | Under: (+138)
Team to Score the First Goal: ARS: (+140) | LIV: (-170) I NO GOALS: (+1500)
Arsenal vs Liverpool Betting Trends & Stats
- Arsenal sits in ninth place of the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 12-14-9 (W-D-L) record and 50 points.
- Liverpool sits in first place of the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 30-3-2 and 93 points.
- Liverpool defeated Arsenal, 3-1, in the most recent meeting between these two on August 24, 2019.
- Liverpool is 0-2-3 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Arsenal.
- Arsenal is 3-1-1 in its last five Premier League matchups.
- Liverpool is 3-1-1 in its last five Premier League matchups.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.