Angels vs Cardinals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, June 22
By Leo Abbe-Schneider
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Angels vs Cardinals Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (38-39, 19-21 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (39-36, 23-15 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Time: 2:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Angels vs Cardinals Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+116) | STL: (-132)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-166) | STL: -1.5 (+142)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 47% | STL: 53%
Probable Pitcher: LAA: Noe Ramirez (3-0, 3.25 ERA) | STL: Dakota Hudson (5-3, 3.55 ERA)
Angels vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Angels' last games.
- The Angels are 1-5 straight up in their last six games against the Cardinals.
- The Cardinals are 8-4 straight up in their last 12 games overall.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Cardinals' last eight home games.
Angels vs Cardinals Stats
- The Angels are averaging 5.10 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Cardinals are averaging 4.63 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Noe Ramirez is 2-0 with a 0.86 ERA in 13 appearances (zero starts) on the road this season. He has never faced the Cardinals in his MLB career.
- Dakota Hudson has posted a 2-1 record with a 3.23 ERA in seven starts at home this season. He has never faced Angels.
Angels vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Angels vs Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Will the Home Team Bat in the Bottom of the 9th: No (+106) – With St. Louis playing at home, where they have a 23-15 record this season, to go along with Dakota Hudson on the mound, there's a good chance the Cardinals have a lead in the ninth inning. With Hudson's 3.23 home ERA and the team's four wins in its last six games, the Cards might not need to bat in the ninth to win this contest.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.