Overeem vs Volkov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 18 — Heavyweight Main Event
Alistair "The Demolition Man" Overeem (47-18-0, 1 N/C, 25 KO, 17 Submissions) vs. Alexander "Drago" Volkov (32-8-0, 21 KO, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the last fight of the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Overeem vs Volkov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 257 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alistair Overeem: (+164)
- Alexander Volkov: (-196)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Overeem by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Overeem by Points: (N/A)
- Overeem by Submission: (N/A)
- Volkov by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Volkov by Points: (N/A)
- Volkov by Submission: (N/A)
Overeem vs Volkov Prediction
UFC Vegas 18 Overeem-Volkov prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alistair Overeem (63%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (72%)
Overeem vs Volkov Betting Trends & Stats
- Alistair Overeem defeated Augusto Sakai, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Sep. 5, 2020.
- Alexander Volkov defeated Walt Harris, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Overeem averages 3.71 significant strikes landed per minute with a 64% accuracy rate.
- Volkov averages 4.76 significant strikes landed per minute with a 58% accuracy rate.
- Overeem averages 2.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Volkov averages 2.53 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Overeem averages 1.44 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Volkov has a 65% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.