Alabama vs Auburn Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Alabama vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
Alabama Crimson Tide (13-10, 5-5 SEC) vs. No. 11 Auburn Tigers (21-2, 8-2 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena – Auburn, AL
Alabama vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (+260) | AUB: (-340)
Spread: ALA: +7.5 (-110) | AUB: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 160.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: 14% | AUB: 86%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ALA: (+10000) | AUB: (+3000)
Alabama vs Auburn Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Alabama vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Auburn, 83-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 15, 2020.
- Auburn is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Alabama.
- Auburn is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Alabama.
- Alabama is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Auburn's last five games.
- Alabama defeated Georgia, 105-102 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Auburn defeated then-No. 18 LSU, 91-90 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.