Women's gymnastics have been a part of the Summer Olympic Games for nearly 100 years. The individual rhythmic competition was first introduced in 1984 and has become one of the more popular gymnastic attractions ever since.
Olympic Women's Individual Rhythmic Gymnastics
The Russian Olympic Committee's (ROC) Dina Averina is the favorite to win the women's individual rhythmic gymnastics gold medal at -310 odds. Russian athletes tend to dominate this event as they've won the last six gold medals. Dina's twin sister, Arina, has the second-best odds to win gold at +280.
Here's how the rest of the women's individual rhythmic gymnastics gold medal odds are shaping up. 12 athletes are tied at +10000 odds.
Olympic Women's Individual Rhythmic Gymnastics Gold Medal Odds
1. Dina Averina (ROC): -310
2. Arina Averina (ROC): +280
3. Linoy Ashram (ISR): +1000
4. Boryana Kaleyn (BUL): +1800
5. Alina Harnasko (BLR): +2900
6. Anastasiia Salos (BLR): +2900
7. Katrin Taseva (BUL): +3400
8. Nicol Zelikman (ISR): +6000
9. Alexandra Agiurgiuculese (ITA): +8000
10. Milena Baldassarri (ITA): +8000
11. Laura Zeng (USA): +8000
12. Khrystyna Pohranychna (UKR): +9500
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!