It's hard not to think of wrestling when it comes to the Summer Olympic Games. The women's 62kg competition is one of many wrestling attractions at the Olympics and is shaping up to be quite an entertaining time.
Olympic Women's 62kg Wrestling
Kyrgyzstan's Aisuluu Tynybekova is FanDuel Sportsbook's favorite to win the women's 62kg wrestling gold medal at +170 odds. This shouldn't come as a surprise as she's still riding some momentum after winning the 62kg event at the 2020 Individual Wrestling World Cup.
Japan's Yukako Kawai comes in third on the odds list at +220, while Bulgaria's Taybe Yusein sits third with +430 odds.
Here's a look at how the rest of the women's 62kg wrestling gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympic Women's 62kg Wrestling Gold Medal Odds
1. Aisuluu Tynybekova (KGZ): +170
2. Yukako Kawai (JPN): +220
3. Taybe Yusein (BUL): +430
4. Henna Johansson (SWE): +1000
5. Kayla-Colleen Miracle (USA): +1800
6. Anastasija Grigorjeva (LAT): +2300
7. Marwa Amri (TUN): +2900
8. Marianna Sastin (HUN): +2900
9. Sonam Malik (IND): +3400
10. Lyubov Ovcharova (ROC): +3400
11. Kriszta Tunde Incze (ROU): +3400
12. Iryna Koliadenko (UKR): +3400
13. Long Jia (CHN): +4100
14. Khurelkhuu Bolortuya (MGL): +8000
15. Lais Nunes De Oliveira (BRA): +10000
16. Aminat Adeniyi (NIG): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!