Wyoming vs San Jose State Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 19 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
College basketball's Wednesday schedule includes the Wyoming Cowboys taking on the San Jose State Spartans.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Wyoming vs San Jose State Point Spread
San Jose State is a 17.5-point underdog against Wyoming. San Jose State is -110 to cover the spread, and Wyoming is -110.
Wyoming vs San Jose State Over/Under
An over/under of 140.5 has been set for Wyoming-San Jose State on January 19, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Wyoming vs San Jose State Moneyline
Wyoming is the favorite, -3500 on the moneyline, while San Jose State is a +1280 underdog.
Wyoming vs San Jose State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wyoming (98.7%)
Wyoming vs San Jose State Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Wyoming is 9-5-0 this year.
- As a 17.5-point favorite or greater, the Cowboys have two wins ATS (2-1).
- This year, seven of Wyoming's 15 games have gone over the point total.
- San Jose State has beaten the spread 13 times in 15 games.
- The Spartans are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 17.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- San Jose State has played 15 games this year, and six of them have hit the over.
Wyoming vs San Jose State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Wyoming: (-3500) | San Jose State: (+1280)
- Spread: Wyoming: -17.5 (-110) | San Jose State: +17.5 (-110)
- Total: 140.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!