Wofford vs Citadel Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Max Staley
Wofford vs Citadel Basketball Game Info
Wofford Terriers (9-4, 6-1 Southern) vs. The Citadel Bulldogs (8-4, 1-4 Southern)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: McAlister Field House – Charleston, SC
Wofford vs Citadel Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WOFF: (-500) | CIT: (+385)
Spread: WOFF: -9.5 (-105) | CIT: +9.5 (-115)
Total: 161.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WOFF: (N/A) | CIT: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WOFF: (+18000) | CIT: (N/A)
Wofford vs Citadel Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
The Citadel: 26.2%
Wofford vs Citadel Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wofford is 36-12 in the 48 all-time, head-to-head meetings against The Citadel.
- Wofford is 10-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Wofford's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of The Citadel's last seven games.
- The Citadel is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Wofford defeated Western Carolina, 91-78, in its most recent game.
- The Citadel lost to Mercer, 83-63, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.