Wizards vs Nets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Zach Brunner
Wizards vs Nets Basketball Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Washington Wizards (15-25, 7-11 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (28-14, 16-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Wizards vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (+285) | BKN: (-355)
Spread: WSH: +8.5 (-110) | BKN: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 248 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSH: (51%) | BKN: (49%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: WSH: (+25000) | BKN: (+280)
Wizards vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wizards vs Nets Betting Trends
- Washington is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last six games.
- Brooklyn is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Brooklyn's last seven games.
- Washington defeated Utah, 131-122, in its most recent game.
- Brooklyn lost to Orlando, 121-113, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!