Wizards vs Grizzlies Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Wizards vs Grizzlies Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Washington Wizards (14-20, 7-10 Away) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (16-16, 7-11 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: FedExForum — Memphis, TN
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Wizards vs Grizzlies Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+136) | MEM: (-162)
Spread: WAS: +3.5 (-110) | MEM: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 237.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (45%) | MEM: (55%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: WAS: (+24000) | MEM: (+24000)
Wizards vs Grizzlies Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wizards vs Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Washington is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Memphis.
- The total has hit the under in four of Washington's last five games.
- Memphis is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against an Eastern Conference opponent.
- The total has hit the under in four of Memphis' last five home games.
- Washington defeated the Clippers, 119-117, in its most recent game on March 4, 2021.
- Memphis lost to Milwaukee, 112-111, in its most recent game on March 4, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.