Winthrop vs Vanderbilt Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 20 College Basketball Game
Winthrop vs Vanderbilt Basketball Game Info
Winthrop Eagles (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (2-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Gymnasium — Nashville, TN
Broadcast: SECN+, ESPN+
Winthrop vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIN: (+285) | VAN: (-365)
Spread: WIN: +7.5 (-106) | VAN: -7.5 (-114)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WIN: (N/A) | VAN: (+20000)
Winthrop vs Vanderbilt Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Vanderbilt Commodores win (68.3%)
Winthrop vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt defeated Winthrop, 92-79, in their only head-to-head matchup on Nov. 6, 2018.
- Winthrop is 10-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games as the underdog.
- Vanderbilt is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in six of Winthrop's last seven games played on a Saturday.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Vanderbilt's last 11 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.