White Sox vs Mariners, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
White Sox vs Mariners Game Info
Chicago White Sox (1-3, 1-3 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (2-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Monday, April 5, 2021
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, Washington
White Sox vs Mariners Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (-120) | SEA: (+102)
Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+142) | SEA: +1.5 (-172)
Total: 8 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHW: (N/A) | SEAL: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CHW: (+1000) | SEA: (+9000)
White Sox vs Mariners Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Carlos Rodon (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Mariners: Justus Sheffield (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
White Sox vs Mariners Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to FiveThirtyEight.
White Sox: 47%
White Sox vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The White Sox are 1-5 straight up in their last six road games.
- The White Sox are 1-4 straight up in their last five games against Seattle.
- Seattle is 4-2 straight up in its last six home games against the White Sox.
- Seattle is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
White Sox vs Mariners Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 5.50 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 6.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 21 in MLB).
- Seattle is averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 12 in MLB).
- Seattle is surrendering 4.33 runs per game this season (T-No. 12 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!