Washington State vs Stanford Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
WSU vs Stanford Basketball Game Info
Washington State Cougars (9-1, 2-1 Pac-12) vs. Stanford Cardinal (7-3, 3-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Kaiser Permanente Arena – Santa Cruz, CA
Coverage: Pac-12 Network
WSU vs Stanford Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+265) | STAN: (-335)
Spread: WSU: +7.5 (-118) | STAN: -7.5 (-104)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSU: (N/A) | STAN: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WSU: (+20000) | STAN: (+4500)
WSU vs Stanford Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
WSU vs Stanford Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Stanford defeated WSU, 75-57, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 23, 2020.
- Stanford is 77-53 in the 130 all-time, head-to-head games against WSU.
- WSU is 5-4-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Stanford is 5-4-1 ATS this season.
- WSU defeated Cal, 71-60, in its most recent game on Jan. 7, 2021.
- Stanford defeated Washington, 91-75, in its most recent game on Jan. 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!