Harris vs Overeem Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC on ESPN Heavyweight Bout — Main Event
Walt "The Big Ticket" Harris (13-7-0, 13 KO) vs. Alistair "The Demolition Man" Overeem (45-18-0, 23 KO, 17 submission)
Date: Saturday, May 16, 2020.
Fight Time: This fight will be the final fight on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Harris vs Overeem Odds & Betting Info
All UFC on ESPN 10 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Walt Harris: (-162)
- Alistair Overeem: (+138)
Method of Victory:
Method of victory props are not yet available, but will be updated when they are made available on FanDuel Sportsbook later in the week.
Harris vs Overeem Betting Trends
- Harris defeated Aleksei Oleinik, by knockout, in his most recent fight on July 20, 2019.
- Overeem lost to Jairzinho Rozenstruik, by knockout, in his most recent fight on Dec. 7, 2019.
- Harris averages 2.96 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38 percent accuracy rate.
- Overeem averages 3.54 significant strikes landed per minute with a 62 percent accuracy rate.
- Harris averages 2.68 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61 percent defense rate.
- Overeem averages 2.15 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59 percent defense rate.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.