Virginia vs Miami Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7
Virginia vs Miami Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
No. 20 Virginia Cavaliers (4-1, 2-0 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (2-3, 0-2 ACC)
Date: Friday, Oct. 11, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami, FL
Virginia vs Miami Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (+110) | MIA: (-130)
Spread: UVA: +2 (-110) | MIA: -2 (-110)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | MIA: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UVA: 65% | MIA: 35%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UVA: (+25000) | MIA: (+25000)
Virginia vs Miami Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Miami, 16-13, at home in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 13, 2018.
- Miami is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Miami is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Virginia lost to then-No. 10 Notre Dame, 35-20, on the road in Week 5.
- Miami lost to Virginia Tech, 42-35, at home in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.