UVA vs Georgia Tech Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Virginia Cavaliers (13-3, 9-1 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-6, 5-4 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: McCamish Pavilion – Atlanta, GA
UVA vs Georgia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (-185) | GT: (+155)
Spread: UVA: -4 (-110) | GT: +4 (-110)
Total: 126.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: (85%) | GT: (15%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UVA: (+2000) | GT: (+10000)
UVA vs Georgia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 23.7%
UVA vs Georgia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Georgia Tech, 64-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Virginia is 44-39 all-time in 83 head-to-head games against Georgia Tech.
- Virginia is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Georgia Tech.
- Virginia is 12-5 against the spread in its last 17 games against Georgia Tech.
- The total has hit the over in four of Georgia Tech's last five games against Virginia.
- Virginia defeated Pittsburgh, 73-66, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Georgia Tech defeated Notre Dame, 82-80, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.