Virginia Tech vs Wake Forest Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Virginia Tech vs Wake Forest Basketball Game Info
No. 20 Virginia Tech Hokies (10-2, 4-1 ACC) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-4, 0-4 ACC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 17, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Lawrence Joel Coliseum – Winston-Salem, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Virginia Tech vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (-330) | WAKE: (+265)
Spread: VT: -6.5 (-110=5) | WAKE: +6.5 (-105)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VT: (91%) | WAKE: (9%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VT: (+5000) | WAKE: (+13000)
Virginia Tech vs Wake Forest Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Virginia Tech: 72.9%
Wake Forest: 27.1%
Virginia Tech vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech defeated Wake Forest, 80-70, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 14, 2020.
- Virginia Tech is 28-23 in its 51 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Wake Forest.
- Virginia Tech is 7-1 straight up in its last eight head-to-head meetings with Wake Forest.
- Virginia Tech is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Virginia Tech's last six games.
- Wake Forest is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Wake Forest's last 12 games.
- Then-No. 20 Virginia Tech defeated then-No. 19 Duke, 74-67, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
- Wake Forest lost to then-No. 16 Louisville, 77-65, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.