Utah vs USC Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under, Predictions & Betting Insights for Pac-12 Tournament Quarterfinal
Utah vs USC Basketball Game Info
Pac-12 Tournament Quarterfinal
Utah Utes (12-12, 8-11 Pac-12) vs. No. 24 USC Trojans (21-6, 15-5 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Mar. 11, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Utah vs USC Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (+265) | USC: (-330)
Spread: UTAH: +7.5 (-106) | USC: -7.5 (-116)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: (35%) | USC: (65%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: UTAH: (+20000) | USC: (+5500)
Utah vs USC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Utah vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Utah defeated USC, 75-64, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Utah is 23-19 in its 42 all-time, head-to-head meetings with USC.
- Utah is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with USC.
- Utah and USC are 1-1 in their two head-to-head meetings this season.
- Utah is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Utah's last five games.
- USC is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of USC's last five games.
- Utah defeated Washington, 98-95, in the first round of the Pac-12 Tournament.
- USC defeated UCLA, 64-63, on the road in its most recent game on Mar. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.