USC vs Washington State Basketball Game Info
No. 20 USC Trojans (7-0, 1-0 Pac-12) vs. Washington State Cougars (6-1, 1-0 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Friel Court at Beasley Coliseum — Pullman, WA
USC vs Washington State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (-118) | WSU: (-102)
Spread: USC: -1.5 (-104) | WSU: +1.5 (-118)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: USC: (+6000) | WSU: (+20000)
USC vs Washington State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: USC Trojans win (57.6%)
USC vs Washington State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC is 79-47 in 126 all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- USC defeated Washington State, 76-65, in their last meeting on Feb. 13, 2021.
- The total has hit the over in six of USC's last 10 games against Washington State.
- Washington State is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games against USC.
- USC is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Washington State is 0-6 ATS in its last six home games against USC.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.