UConn vs Providence Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
UConn vs Providence Basketball Game Info
UConn Huskies (8-4, 5-4 Big East) vs. Providence Friars (9-10, 5-8 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Hall – Providence, RI
UConn vs Providence Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCONN: (N/A) | PROV: (N/A)
Spread: UCONN: -2.5 (-110) | PROV: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCONN: (77%) | PROV: (23%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCONN: (+6500) | PROV: (+13000)
UConn vs Providence Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UConn vs Providence Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UConn defeated Providence, 63-59, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 9, 2013.
- UConn is 38-27 all-time in 65 head-to-head games against Providence.
- UConn is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Providence's last five home games.
- UConn lost to Seton Hall, 80-73, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Providence lost to St. John's, 92-81, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.