UCF vs Houston Basketball Game Info
UCF Knights (3-4, 1-3 AAC) vs. No. 11 Houston Cougars (10-1, 5-1 AAC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 17, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center – Houston, TX
UCF vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (+980) | HOU: (-1800)
Spread: UCF: +13.5 (-104) | HOU: -13.5 (-118)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCF: (18%) | HOU: (72%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCF: (+20000) | HOU: (+2000)
UCF vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UCF vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston defeated UCF, 63-54, in its most recent game on Dec. 26, 2020.
- Houston is 17-11 all-time in 28 head-to-head games against UCF.
- Houston is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against UCF.
- UCF is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Houston.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Houston's last nine games against UCF.
- UCF lost to Temple, 62-55, in its most recent game on Jan. 14, 2021.
- Houston defeated Tulane, 71-50, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.