UCF vs Cincinnati Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 23 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
Wednesday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the UCF Knights and the Cincinnati Bearcats.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
UCF vs Cincinnati Point Spread
UCF is favored by 2.5 points against Cincinnati. UCF is -106 to cover the spread, while Cincinnati is -114.
UCF vs Cincinnati Over/Under
An over/under of 141 has been set for UCF-Cincinnati on February 23, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
UCF vs Cincinnati Moneyline
Cincinnati is the underdog, +114 on the moneyline, while UCF is a -137 favorite.
UCF vs Cincinnati Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCF wins (62.3%)
UCF vs Cincinnati Betting Trends
- UCF is 10-15-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Knights are 6-8 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 10 UCF games (out of 25) that hit the over this season.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread 10 times in 28 games.
- As a 2.5-point underdog or greater, the Bearcats have two wins ATS (2-4-1).
- Cincinnati has seen 13 of its 28 games go over the point total.
UCF vs Cincinnati Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UCF: (-137) | Cincinnati: (+114)
- Spread: UCF: -2.5 (-106) | Cincinnati: +2.5 (-114)
- Total: 141 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!