Twins vs Brewers Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Twins vs Brewers Game Info
Minnesota Twins (1-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2021
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: American Family Field – Milwaukee, WI
Twins vs Brewers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-106) | MIL: (-110)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+162) | MIL: +1.5 (-196)
Total: 8 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIN: (N/A) | MIL: (N/A)
World Series Odds: MIN: (+1800) | MIL: (+4500)
Twins vs Brewers Probable Pitchers
Twins: Michael Pineda (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Brewers: Adrian Houser (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Twins vs Brewers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Twins vs Brewers Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 2-0 against the spread (ATS) against Milwaukee in the first two games of this series.
- The over and under have each hit once so far in this series.
Twins vs Brewers Stats
- Minnesota averaged 4.37 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Minnesota surrendered 3.58 runs per game this season (T-No. 1 in MLB).
- Milwaukee averaged 4.02 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Milwaukee surrendered 4.37 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.