Tulsa vs Boise State Basketball Game Info
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (4-3, 0-1 Away) vs. Boise State Broncos (3-4, 1-2 Home)
Date: Friday, December 3, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: ExtraMile Arena — Boise, ID
Tulsa vs Boise State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TULSA: (+365) | BOISE: (-490)
Spread: TULSA: +10.5 (-120) | BOISE: -10.5 (-102)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TULSA: (+50000) | BOISE: (+20000)
Tulsa vs Boise State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boise State Broncos win (81.9%)
Tulsa vs Boise State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tulsa is 7-4 straight up in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against Boise State.
- Tulsa defeated Boise State, 69-56, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 11, 2019.
- Tulsa is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Tulsa's last 11 games.
- Boise State is 13-3 straight up in its last 16 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boise State's last five games against Tulsa.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.