Texas vs TTU Basketball Game Info
No. 14 Texas Longhorns (14-6, 8-5 Big 12) vs. No. 18 Texas Tech Red Raiders (14-8, 6-7 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 26, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena – Lubbock, TX
Texas vs TTU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+138) | TTU: (-164)
Spread: TEX: +3.5 (-110) | TTU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (N/A) | TTU: (N/A)
Texas vs TTU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 66.2%
Texas vs TTU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated Texas, 79-77, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 13, 2021.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Texas.
- Texas Tech is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Texas.
- Texas defeated Kansas, 75-72 (OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 23, 2021.
- Texas Tech lost to Oklahoma State, 74-69 (OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 22, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.