Texas Tech vs Duke Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 24 NCAA Tournament Game
Thursday's slate in the NCAA Tournament includes a matchup between the Texas Tech Red Raiders and the Duke Blue Devils. We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Texas Tech vs Duke Point Spread
Duke is a 1-point underdog against Texas Tech. Duke is -110 to cover the spread, and Texas Tech is -110.
Texas Tech vs Duke Over/Under
Texas Tech versus Duke on March 24 has an over/under of 136.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Texas Tech vs Duke Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Texas Tech vs. Duke reveal Texas Tech as the favorite (-118) and Duke as the underdog (-102).
Texas Tech vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire. Predictions are not yet available but will be updated here.
Texas Tech vs Duke Betting Trends
- Texas Tech's record against the spread (ATS) is 23-13-0.
- The Red Raiders' ATS record as 1-point favorites or more is 15-11.
- Texas Tech has played 36 games this year, and 18 of them have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Duke is 20-16-0 this season.
- The Blue Devils are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 1-point underdog or more this season.
- Duke has seen 20 of its 36 games hit the over.
Texas Tech vs Duke Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Texas Tech: (-118) | Duke: (-102)
- Spread: Texas Tech: -1 (-110) | Duke: +1 (-110)
- Total: 136.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)