Texas State vs Northern Arizona Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Texas State vs Northern Arizona Basketball Game Info
Texas State Bobcats (5-3) vs. Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (0-4)
Date: Monday, Dec. 21, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Magness Arena — Denver, CO
Texas State vs Northern Arizona Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TXST: (-560) | MIA: (+420)
Spread: TXST: -9.5 (-110) | MIA: +9.5 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TXST: (N/A) | NAU: (N/A)
Texas State vs Northern Arizona Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas State: 57.9%
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks: 42.1%
Texas State vs Northern Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas State defeated Northern Arizona, 54-43, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 4, 1994.
- These two schools are tied 1-1 in the all-time, head-to-head series.
- Texas State is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Northern Arizona is 0-4 ATS this season.
- Texas State defeated Denver, 70-68, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Northern Arizona lost to Eastern Washington, 80-64, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!