Texas A&M-CC vs Texas Tech Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Texas A&M-CC vs Texas Tech Basketball Game Info
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi Islanders (1-4) vs. No. 17 Texas Tech Red Raiders (5-1)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Center – Frisco, TX
Texas A&M-CC vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AMCC: (+3000) | TTU: (-50000)
Spread: AMCC: +27.5 (-115) | TTU: -27.5 (-105)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AMCC: (7%) | TTU: (93%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: AMCC: (N/A) | TTU: (+2300)
Texas A&M-CC vs Texas Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas A&M-CC: 2.7%
Texas Tech: 97.3%
Texas A&M-CC vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated Texas A&M-CC, 61-54, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 1, 2011.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 in its five all-time head-to-head meetings with Texas A&M-CC.
- Texas A&M-CC is 0-4 straight up in its last four games.
- Texas Tech is 3-0 straight up in its last three games.
- Texas A&M-CC lost to UT Rio Grande Ralley, 68-64, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 10, 2020.
- Then-No. 17 Texas Tech defeated Abilene Christian, 51-44, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 9, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.