Tennessee vs Missouri Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Tennessee vs Missouri Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Tennessee Volunteers (6-0, 0-0 SEC) vs. No. 12 Missouri Tigers (6-0, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Mizzou Arena – Columbia, MO
Coverage: SEC Network
Tennessee vs Missouri Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (-176) | MIZ: (+148)
Spread: TENN: -3.5 (-112) | MIZ: +3.5 (-108)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (82%) | MIZ: (18%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TENN: (+2000) | MIZ: (+6500)
Tennessee vs Missouri Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tennessee vs Missouri Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Missouri, 69-59, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 7, 2020.
- Tennessee is 9-7 in its 16 all-time head-to-head meetings with Missouri.
- Tennessee is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Missouri.
- Tennessee is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tennessee's last six games.
- Missouri is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- Missouri is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games.
- Then-No. 8 Tennessee defeated South Carolina Upstate, 80-60, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
- Then-No. 14 Missouri defeated Bradley, 54-53, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.