TCU vs Missouri Basketball Game Info
SEC/Big 12 Challenge
TCU Horned Frogs (9-6, 2-2 Away) vs. No. 12 Missouri Tigers (10-3, 5-1 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 29, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Mizzou Arena – Columbia, MO
TCU vs Missouri Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+450) | MIZ: (-600)
Spread: TCU: +9.5 (-102) | MIZ: -9.5 (-120)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (36%) | MIZ: (64%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TCU: (+20000) | MIZ: (+7500)
TCU vs Missouri Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
TCU vs Missouri Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Missouri defeated TCU, 55-45, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 18, 1952.
- Missouri is 3-1 in its four all-time, head-to-head meetings with TCU.
- TCU is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of TCU's last six games.
- Missouri is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Missouri's last five games.
- TCU lost to then-No. 15 Kansas, 59-51, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 28, 2021.
- Then-No. 12 Missouri lost to Auburn, 88-82, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 26, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.