Suns vs Clippers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Suns vs Clippers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Phoenix Suns (36-14, 17-6 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (34-18, 19-8 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 8, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center — Los Angeles, CA
Suns vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHX: (+215) | LAC: (-260)
Spread: PHX: +6.5 (-110) | LAC: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 221 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHX: (55%) | LAC: (45%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHX: (+3600) | LAC: (+600)
Suns vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Suns vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 13-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games.
- The Clippers are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 home games.
- Phoenix is 2-15 straight up in its last 17 games against the Clippers.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Clippers' last six games against Phoenix.
- Phoenix defeated Utah, 117-113 in overtime, in its most recent game on April 7, 2021.
- The Clippers defeated Portland, 133-116, in its most recent game on April 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!