South Dakota State vs Providence Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness Midwest Region
No. 4 Providence Friars (25-5) vs. No. 13 South Dakota State Jackrabbits (30-4)
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2022
Time: 12:40 p.m. EST
Venue: KeyBank Center — Buffalo, NY
South Dakota State vs Providence Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PROV: (-140) | SDST: (+116)
Spread: PROV: -2.5 (-110) | SDST: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PROV: (+20000) | SDST: (+50000)
South Dakota State vs Providence Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Providence Wins (60.0%)
South Dakota State vs Providence Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Providence and South Dakota State meet for the first time ever.
- The total has hit the over in 6 of Providence last 8 games.
- The total has hit the over in 4-of-5 Providence games with an over/under of 141+ points
- The total has hit the under in 6 of South Dakota States last 9 games.
- Providence is 5-5 ATS in it's last 10 games, and 9-3 SU and 7-5 ATS as a favorite of 8 points or less
- South Dakota State is 15-0 SU and 9-5-1 ATS in their last 15 games, all as a favorite
- South Dakota State is 1-2 SU/ATS as an underdog this season.