Seton Hall vs UConn Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March 10 Big East Tournament Quarterfinal Game
Seton Hall vs UConn Basketball Game Info
Big East Tournament Game — Quarterfinals
Seton Hall Pirates (21-9, 11-8 Big East) vs. No. 20 UConn Huskies (22-8, 13-6 Big East)
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2022
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York City, NY
Seton Hall vs UConn Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HALL: (+160) | CONN: (-194)
Spread: HALL: +4.5 (-110) | CONN: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: HALL: (+16000) | CONN: (+6500)
Seton Hall vs UConn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UConn Huskies win (59.1%)
Seton Hall vs UConn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UConn is 46-20 in 66 all-time head-to-head matchups against Seton Hall.
- UConn defeated Seton Hall, 70-65, in their last meeting on Feb. 16, 2022.
- Seton Hall is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- UConn is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games against Seton Hall.
- The total has hit the under in six of Seton Hall's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of UConn's last seven games as the favorite.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.