San Francisco vs Towson Basketball Game Info
San Francisco Dons (6-0) vs. Towson Tigers (3-2)
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Orleans Arena — Las Vegas, NV
San Francisco vs Towson Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (-850) | TOW: (+580)
Spread: SF: -13.5 (-105) | TOW: +13.5 (-115)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SF: (N/A) | TOW: (N/A)
San Francisco vs Towson Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: San Francisco Dons win (82.4%)
San Francisco vs Towson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- San Francisco defeated Towson, 79-68, in their only meeting on Nov. 26, 2020.
- San Francisco is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games as the favorite.
- Towson is 4-1 ATS in its last five games this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of San Francisco's last seven games played Thursday.
- The total has hit the under in five of Towson's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.