Rockets vs Pelicans Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By michael obermuller
Rockets vs Pelicans Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Houston Rockets (11-12, 6-7 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (10-12, 6-5 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center — New Orleans, LA
Rockets vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+190) | NO: (-225)
Spread: HOU: +5.5 (-106) | NO: -5.5 (-114)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (30%) | NO: (70%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+16000) | NO: (+12000)
Rockets vs Pelicans Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
More Rockets vs Pelicans ATS picks and predictions here.
Rockets vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Houston is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games.
- New Orleans is 5-2 against the spread in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of New Orleans' last 17 games.
- Houston lost to Charlotte, 119-94, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 8, 2021.
- New Orleans defeated Memphis, 118-109, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.