Rays vs Red Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Rays vs Red Sox Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (2-3, 2-3 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (2-3, 2-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+104) | BOS: (-122)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-195) | BOS: -1.5 (+155)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (52%) | BOS: (48%)
World Series Odds: TB: (+2500) | BOS: (+5500)
Rays vs Red Sox Probable Pitchers
Rays: Ryan Yarbrough (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Red Sox: Nathan Eovaldi (0-1, 1.69 ERA)
Rays vs Red Sox Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Over 9
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 games against Boston.
- The total has hit the over in four of Tampa Bay's last five games.
- Boston is 2-4 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Boston's last 14 home games.
Rays vs Red Sox Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.20 runs per game this season (T-No. 16 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 6.60 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 4.40 runs per game this season (T-No. 13 in MLB).
- Boston is surrendering 5.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.