Rangers vs Royals Game Info
Texas Rangers (0-2, 0-2 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2021
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Rangers vs Royals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+146) | KC: (-174)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-132) | KC: -1.5 (+110)
Total: 10 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TEX: (N/A) | KC: (N/A)
World Series Odds: TEX: (+15000) | KC: (+11000)
Rangers vs Royals Probable Pitchers
Rangers: Jordan Lyles (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Royals: Brady Singer (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Rangers vs Royals Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Rangers vs Royals Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 2-0 against the spread (ATS) over Texas in the first two games of this series.
- The total has hit the over in both of the previous games between these teams in 2021.
Rangers vs Royals Stats
- Texas averaged 3.73 runs per game last season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Texas surrendered 5.20 runs per game last season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Kansas City averaged 4.13 runs per game last season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Kansas City surrendered 4.53 runs per game last season (No. 14 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.