Prairie View A&M vs Boise State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 10 College Basketball Game
Prairie View A&M vs Boise State Basketball Game Info
Prairie View A&M Panthers (0-8, 0-7 Away) vs.Boise State Broncos (5-4, 2-2 Home)
Date: Friday, December 10, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ExtraMile Arena — Boise, ID
Prairie View A&M vs Boise State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PV: (+890) | BSU: (-1700)
Spread: PV: +15.5 (-104) | BSU: -15.5 (-118)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PV: (N/A) | BSU: (+17000)
Prairie View A&M vs Boise State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boise State Broncos win (95.4%)
Prairie View A&M vs Boise State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Prairie View A&M and Boise State.
- Prairie View A&M is 0-7 straight up in its last seven road games.
- Boise State is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Prairie View A&M's last 19 games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Boise State's last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.